2009/10/24

So why are you still running away?

My supposedly green nails turned aqua, which i think is really pretty. Aqua reminds me of the sea. The sea reminds me of the navy. The navy reminds me of hunky men in uniforms. Hunky men in uniforms reminds me of..... Anyway, i love the color aquamarine. Very beautiful. Colors have always amazed me, it often takes my breath away. I read somewhere once, this painter said that, the drawing is the thought; painting it is the expression. I have always been better with colors than i am with drawing. I suppose i feel more than i think.
You feeeeeeeeling me man?
Good night mate.

3 comments:

Felicia.S said...

yes...im totally feeling you...and sexy hunky navy dudes = a bod with tight abs n ass. HARHAR! XD

Anonymous said...

hi darvin here u look cute in tis pic, sorry i need to end here n hurry get a navy uniform!

Shearlee said...

hahaha! whoa babe, hold it there! tho im feelin u very much too ;)
darvin; thank you, haha!