2009/12/23

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

I am :
Impatient
Egoistic
Ungrateful
Lazy
Easily distracted
Selfish
Competitive
Disobedient

The list could go on forever.
SO! I have decided to do this thing where i try to be the exact opposite of it as much as i can on certain days. (Not saying i could continue my rubbish the next day, but just to try very hard to be say, extra patient for this one day, instead of being my usual impatient self)
So today is, Grateful Day. I plan to remind myself every 5 minutes to be thankful for everything that i have or don't have (eg. an extra toe). You should join me! Whether you believe in God or not, i'm sure we all could be thankful for the little things. Like if the waiter brought me the wrong dish, I'd be thankful anyways for the food and that someone else cooked it for me! (I'm trying very hard here)

Okay! Set! Let's be grateful today!

1 comment:

darvinwong@hotmail.com said...

good comment,tis what i read frm my fav bk
i had the blues because i had no shoes,until upon a street i met a man who had no feet.hapy christmas sis!