2010/05/05

Don't worry baby i'll be near

So, my fear of loosing loved ones has been causing me nightmares. People I love and care for are dying in my dreams; and I'd wake up because of the pain in my chest. My heart would just ache so much I'd wake up because I couldnt take it. Be it road accidents, sickness, being arrowed, being thrown off a ship; they die. I will stop freaking you out right now, by telling you a 'yo mama' joke -

Yo mama so fat people jog around her for exercise.

Shit why did I ever bothered bloggin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo mama so fat that they had to use a space satellite to take her high school picture.:D

Shearlee said...

haha!! me like!

elizabethteh said...

Shearlee! The yo mama joke was funny after so errr...morbid a subject. But y'know I TOTALLY understand what you mean cos i felt like that too and at my age, loved ones HAVE died and its something i try hard not to think about. All i can say is, our Lord loves us and that is something we can hold onto. *hugs*

Shearlee said...

hey liz! for a moment i was wondering if i knew a Elizabeth.. thanks liz, i appreciate it. we only struggle with death when we are in denial. about the yo mama joke, i had to do it so id at least think i had a sense of humor!