2009/08/05

Vanilla sky baby

My boss, from now onwards i'll call him The Dancer it sounds better and some of you should know what i mean, had so far made remarks about let's see.. my unkempt eyebrows ( i know sam shuddup), my blackheads, my rough hands, my smooth shoulders ( now thats a first), and today my pores. He told me that i have big pores and that i should use a toner.

Holy shmuck.

At work yesterdy, one of his customers and i started chatting he then later told me that i speak with only one tone; monotone he said. And that i sound, pretty much dead. He gave me examples of how i spoke which was freakin funny. and weird. I told him i'm a pretty calmed person.
Hey what's the hurry anyways?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha... aiyoyo, the Dancer! your working life quite interesting eh. =P

Shearlee said...

haha yea u know what i mean right ;) well uh........................ its ok i guessssss