2009/08/04

Will you cushion my heart, it's fragile

My boss gave me the keys the first time to open up the shop a few mornings ago. With the bundle of keys in my hand, i was figuring out which was for which. But you see, it was the wrong shop. I was trying to open someone else's.
Then yesterday afternoon, after buying lunch for boss and his dad, i walked straight ahead and completely missed the shop. I then later pretended to inquire about the coffee shop few blocks away bout what time it closes when i pretty much knew. If he didnt call out my name as i walked pass, i wouldnt have noticed.

I think i might get fired.

"You think you're so great dont you? You know what i think? I think man, am i glad there's only one of you in this world.
"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, i LOVE the last line.