2010/02/11

Seaside inspire

I woke up a few times in the mornings with the feeling of being punched to the heart. Yes, that's the feeling you get when you loose something. I haven't been having a very good month, though i don't believe in luck. Welllllllllllllllll pumpkins, I'm very prepared to put all that aside for this island trip. I always tell people that my family is not traditional at all, we don't celebrate much. But this, seems to be becoming a very, very good family tradition. No objection to that! Sooooooo, imma leave for my second home and see you donkeys next week! Don't worry, I will definitely show you what you are gonna miss. You're most welcome :)

1 comment:

darvinwong said...

hi shear u look sad in tis pic n i dont know how to cheer u up just pray abba father with comfort you n take away you frustration,i also hav lot promblem n hope we can solve it asap .