2010/11/27

Playing along the sidewalk

Today my little brother said this to me, while I was asking everyone if they were hungry because I was, though we ate at the same time; "Guys can't even lift you that's why they don't ask you out on dates." With a cookie in my mouth I replied "But I can lift them!", while flexing my muscles ( I swear I have them, it's just modestly hidden). That's when my eldest brother said "Now that's the scary part."
Well you may find this funny, so do I, but it's not suppose to be. But leave the not suppose to be to me.

My girlfriend's boyfriend asked me to arm wrestle with him, I told him to bring it on! This brings me back to the schooling days. I could never forget this one time my guy friend faked a tie with me in front of class because he knew winning was important for me. I don't think I'd be able to forget that, cause come on he is a guy, and he didn't mind bruising the ego, how very sweet. Hmm, I wonder if he'd do the same now. Because I mean, you know, I'd fake a tie for him too ;)

No comments: