2012/02/15

My Valentino

One year ago, I was shipped to Penang for a mini vacation with a lady to meet her scarily-described daughter. I felt like I was going on a horrible blind date. Exactly today, Jolene and I have been friends for a year. On the 13th Feb last year, we surprised each other by me being a whole lot younger than her expected mom's 'friend' and her being a whole lot nicer than the monster I thought (you know I love you).

It being one of the most vulnerable days of the year for us women, we celebrated Valentines together, again! I must say that it is a blessing. This whole trip for me was unplanned, parents randomly wanted to visit family friends, so we took a midnight train to this city which I find myself liking a lot. Well actually, just a few days ago before this Jo called and was on the verge to run away, to me of course. And the next thing you know, I called her back and said hold on, I'm coming!

Now here is the fabulous Jo. She inspires me with her courage to love and to be loved back. Also what I love most about her is her willingness. To teach, to drive people around, to help people shift, to play her responsibilities, to lift your spirits up, to listen, to help people out with infections, to be a good lover and friend. I appreciate you. Cheers to our friendship.


2 comments:

J.Wong said...

girl!!!I am totally loving this=)yes...we celebrated valentines day at Batu Feringgi again on the 13.More to come(I mean...err..wait,we're not gonna be dateless on Valentines day again for the rest of our life.)My house is always open for you to stay and buat harta with my things!

Shearlee said...

Bora-bora was lovely! Even lovelier with you of course!