2012/02/27

Unedited

When you doubt my love, it's like you are saying that you have made a mistake in believing me. That you do not trust yourself, that you have not made the right choice in choosing to love me. That you doubt yourself. When you tell me how insecure you feel around me, it is like you are saying that you are insecure of yourself. That since you feel the tendency to be unfaithful, you think that I would have the same tendency. When I choose to love you, I believe in my choice to love you. That I have made the right decision. When I know for a fact that I have no interest in being unfaithful, I believe you would feel the same. But if you do, I do not blame you, but myself for loving you.

Do not doubt my love, for I very much look forward to greater things, with you.

No comments: